These are my mini me’s favourite recipes. In my experience south Indian dishes never fail, the little one really loves it and these mini uttapam’s are really twice a week preparation in our home. The second recipe is a super healthy mango smoothie oh I am salivating just thinking about it, do try it.
Mini Rava Oats Uttapam
- 1 cup semolina
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup curd
- 2 tbsp capsicum
- 2 tbsp onion
- 2 tbsp tomato
How to make it
- Combine semolina, oats, curd, capsicum, onion, tomato and water in a bowl and leave it for an hour.
- Grease a mini non stick uttapam pan with little oil.
- Pour 2 tbsp of batter in each uttapam and spread it evenly.
- Cook on both sides, using a little oil till its cooked light brown.
Mango smoothie with berries
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 Big size mango
- 1 tbsp honey
- Mix berries (I use the little farm berry mix)
- Flax seeds
How to make it
- Super easy just blend in until smooth
- Top it up with fresh cut mangoes and some berries
This blog post is a part of #Baby/ToddlerFood blog train hosted by Anisha from momzdiary , Danisha from Lovethatyoucanbuy and Deepali from myteenytot.
We 40 Mom Bloggers are here with some amazing Baby & Toddler Food Ideas just for you.
This is a month-long blog train. Stay tuned for some very healthy and yummy recipes every day.
I would like to thank Deepti (Paperplaneslife) for inviting me and now I would further like to invite Vidhi from (luminosity.blog) to hop on the train and share the next recipe.
#toddler recipes #snacks #toddlersnacks
Broccoli!!! Oh how much I love this vegetable!!! Have been waiting for the little one to turn 8 months so that i can offer her this super food :). Of course its not easy to think of a recipe which the baby likes instantly, I figured it will be easier to combine it with one of her favorite food “cottage cheese”. Here is a very simple recipe which was loved by my daughter.
A couple of fresh broccoli florets
Home made cottage cheese
Steam the broccoli to cook it completely
Grate cottage cheese
Brush the olive oil in a heated pan
Saute onions and garlic in the olive oil
Add broccoli and let it absorb the flavor of onions and garlic
Add the grated cottage cheese
Let it cook for 5 minutes
Grind it in a blender ( This will be pasty and not like a Puree)
You can make it runny by adding some vegetable stock while cooking it
One of the quickest recipes, my little one simply loves this one 🙂
- Cut the apple in small pieces and steam it
- Puree it in a blender
- Take baby oatmeal powder and mix it with apple puree
- Change the consistency by adding breast milk or fomula